SignalGeneriX is creatively using its expertise in Digital Signal Processing and Communications to develop state-of-the-art solutions and to add value to its clients’ products and processes through the development of strong Intellectual Property. The company offers a complete set of services ranging from definition of requirements, system design, algorithmic design, hardware design and fabrication to prototype development, field deployment, testing and evaluation. The company’s ultra-low-powered hardware, novel smart antenna components and other DSP intellectual property products are incorporated in systems and processes for modern high-tech industries such as the Communication, Medical, Health, Security, Military and Environmental Monitoring as well as more traditional industries such as Agriculture and Farming. (www.signalgenerix.com)
We have several commercial and R&D oriented projects related to communication systems. Those projects are linked with European projects calls and industry. The successful candidates are typically assigned a small project depending on the experience, time and preferences. The projects can be individual or team based. The projects can include software and/or hardware development. We advise the candidates to take a look on our website given above. Please note that we give priority to the final year students.
- Graduates or students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Applicants should be members of IEEE. To join IEEE click here.
- Knowledge in communication systems
- Embedded coding
- Hands-on experience in electronics and electrical systems
- Software development in C#
- Software development in C/C++
- Electronics circuit design
- Electronic printed circuit board design
- Electronics circuit debugging
- Hardware and software design and prototyping
Period: Summer 2017 (June, July, August)
Vacancies: 3 (depending on availability at the time the interest is expressed)
23C Gregory Afxentiou str.
Limassol, 4011 Cyprus (distance work is also an option)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit curriculum vitae (CV) via e-mail to Mr. Konstantinos Michail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 24 May 2017