4W4U Ltd is a startup company established in 2017. The company develops innovative software solutions. Our Summer Internship Program will offer the chance to successful candidates to work on currently running projects under the guidance and supervision of experienced team members.
We are currently looking for software developers/engineers with interest in web/mobile technologies. The summer internship projects are related to:
- Software programming/development using widely-adopted software development languages utilizing web based APIs for data collection.
- Software programming/development for data processing and ingestion in databases.
- Database design and development.
- Graduates or students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field.
- Applicants should be members of IEEE. To join IEEE click here: https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate/prove knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Java script
- MySQL RDVMS
Prior working experience IS NOT necessary. However, demonstrating personal activity within open source software communities, programming competitions and self-initiated projects, will be evaluated positively. Showing personal dedication to learn and advance personal and company knowledge, as well as being able to assume ownership of assigned tasks will be highly appreciated.
Period: 3-month internship.
Payment: Unpaid. A bonus package of €300 will be offered to successful candidates that will demonstrate exceptional performance.
Working hours: Full-time. It is fine with us if during some days of the week you need to work remotely.
Open positions: 3 (depending on availability at the time the interest is expressed)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit curriculum vitae (CV) at [email protected] and also give a brief description of your background and qualifications, past projects and expectations from the internship.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018