4W4U summer internship positions through the IEEE Action for Industry
4W4U is a newly founded ICT start up that will develop applications to disseminate information to local and international tourists. 4W4U will create mobile applications for iOS and Android devices with quality, performance and end user experience in mind.
Our team will provide you the opportunity to learn about iOS / Android / Databases and build complete front end to back end solutions. You will have the chance to learn by performing practical work on internal projects and to create your own project during the summer.
We are looking for software engineering interns for the summer of 2017.
1. Software engineer(s) to collect and process data, to develop databases and web pages for the needs of the applications.
2. Software engineer(s) to develop mobile application for iOS and Android devices, and the API for the communication between the application, the web pages and the database.
- Graduates or students who have completed at least the second year in their studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Applicants should be members of IEEE. To join IEEE click here.
- Software engineer(s) for data collection, database and web pages
- Proficiency or at least good working knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL.
- Knowledge of the general database architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in English.
- Software engineer(s) for mobile application and API
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in English.
Mindset / Personality for both positions
- Eager to learn
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Ability to take on challenges
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Period: 1/7/2017 – 31/8/2017 (9:00 – 16:00).
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and previous related work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Summer Internships 2017”.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017