PHOEBE summer internship positions through the IEEE Action for Industry
PHOEBE Research and Innovation Ltd has been established in 2016 in Nicosia (Strovolos) and is already very active and efficient, based on the long experience of its founders. The company creates innovative solutions for energy-efficient systems’ monitoring, control and optimization, exploiting state-of-the-art research outcomes within industrial applications.
Who we are: We are a company that builds innovative products and web services for the international market.
Who you are: You are a passionate programmer who loves exploring new concepts. You also love Python!
Why us? Build innovative solutions, expand your programming skills and be trained by an experienced team!
- Collaborate with our team, to build innovative software for the international market.
- Cultivate your passion for programming and your love for Python, using frameworks (such as Django) for web services.
- Opportunity to learn and work on different levels of the web development stack (back-end and front-end, e.g. using ReactJS and AngularJS)
- Gain experience in developing RESTful API.
- Contribute in our team’s knowledge-sharing environment.
- No prior experience necessary, however being active within open source software communities, programming competitions (such as IEEEXtreme) and projects, or sending us examples of your projects, are pluses.
- Applicants should be members of IEEE. To join IEEE click here.
Period: 3-month internship (with the Opportunity to extend to a full-time contract for a one-year period)
Payment: €1,000-1,250 per month (gross), depending on qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV, describing your background and qualifications, past projects, etc.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2017