XM summer internship positions through the IEEE Action for Industry
Opportunities – 6 Weeks
Reference Number: IEEE2017
With over 1,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, XM has grown to a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. With a workforce of more than 300 people, XM is now offering internship opportunities within its IT team!
As the corporate reputation of XM is built on customer loyalty, our mission is to ensure a secure and advanced trading environment for clients at all times. To achieve this, we hire highly talented professionals, who share our work morale and enthusiasm for success that made XM to what it is today.
Do you feel you have what it takes to be one of us? Our summer internships may just be the perfect opportunity for you to get a taste of this dynamic business. Join us, learn from us develop your skills with us and experience how you can rise to real challenges that shape your future. You may even take a great step forward and gain an opportunity to stay with us full time!
- Enter a dynamic organisation where evolution is part of the every day
- Team up with high calibre, talented and passionate people from all over the world
- Work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment
- Enjoy a full range of coaching, training and development
- Final year students in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant degree (first or upper second class honours)
- Very good working knowledge of Java / C++ / C# or PHP
- Proactive, sharp and efficient
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- EU Nationality
Salary: € 600 for 6 weeks
Working hours: 09:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 18:00
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Send your CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference number by Friday, 12th May 2017.