TELL US Awards competition – Help revolutionise education with technology!
Enter in our competition TELL US Awards
& help revolutionise education with technology!
There are more than 70 000 € worth of prizes to be won,
including a 10 000€ cash prize shared between the four category winners presented at the Grand Finale to Future en Seine in June 2015!
The TELL US team will be present as an exhibitor & workshop during the BETT SHOW in London on January 21st to 24th 2015
Deadline for submissions: 31st January 2015
Do you have an innovative product or service in the field of e-learning? Are you ready to join the European market? Then hesitate no longer! Submit your entry to the TELL US Awards and take on the European competition!
Only the best will receive cash prizes and see their solutions deployed at the European level.
The European TELL US competition is open to all participants, large enterprises as well as SMEs, web-entrepreneurs, students, professors and all actors in education and is sponsored by DG Connect.
The competition is organised in 2 stages:
- Regional competitions online.
16 winners will be selected for the Grand Final.
Prizes for each regional winner include:
- Internationalisation support – 1 showcase event
- Soft landing services in 1 of the cluster ecosystems
- Mentoring & preparating for Grand Final Pitch FenS
- promote their product and services at a conference/trade show,
- Advice on EU projects (H2020, SME Instrument, etc…
- The Grand Final at Futur en Seine will take place on 15th June 2015 in Paris.
The 4 winners will be awarded prizes by an international, high-level jury and the public.
Prizes for each of the four winners include:
- 2500€ cash
- 1 Kindle
- 500€ Amazon account to cover technological needs
- 1 mentoring session with an Amazon engineer
- Startup Profiling on EDUKWEST Europe along with social media promotion
- HP equipment
And many other prizes…
Don’t wait any longer and submit your entry here
oduce our partners & sponsors
We are happy to introduce some of our partners & sponsors
For any further information, contact Katharina Kühnelt, firstname.lastname@example.org