SignalGeneriX is creatively using its expertise in Digital Signal Processing and Communications to develop state-of-the-art solutions and to add value to its clients’ products and processes through the development of strong Intellectual Property. The company offers a complete set of services ranging from definition of requirements, system design, algorithmic design, hardware design and fabrication to prototype development, field deployment, testing and evaluation. The company’s ultra-low-powered hardware, novel smart antenna components and other DSP intellectual property products are incorporated in systems and processes for modern high-tech industries such as the Communication, Medical, Health, Security, Military and Environmental Monitoring as well as more traditional industries such as Agriculture and Farming. (www.signalgenerix.com)
We have several commercial and R&D oriented projects related to communication systems. Those projects are linked with European projects calls and industry. The successful candidates are typically assigned a small project depending on the experience, time and preferences. The projects can be individual or team based. The projects can include software and/or hardware development. We advise the candidates to take a look on our website given above. Please note that we give priority to the final year students.
- Graduates or students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Applicants should be members of IEEE. To join IEEE click here.
- Knowledge in communication systems
- Embedded coding
- Hands-on experience in electronics and electrical systems
- Software development in C#
- Software development in C/C++
- Electronics circuit design
- Electronic printed circuit board design
- Electronics circuit debugging
- Hardware and software design and prototyping
Period: Summer 2017 (June, July, August)
Vacancies: 3 (depending on availability at the time the interest is expressed)
Email: [email protected]
23C Gregory Afxentiou str.
Limassol, 4011 Cyprus (distance work is also an option)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit curriculum vitae (CV) via e-mail to Mr. Konstantinos Michail at [email protected].
Application Deadline: 24 May 2017