CYTA will offer 7 summer internship positions for undergraduate or postgraduate IEEE student members.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
– By the end of the Spring semester they should have completed their first year of studies.
– During the next Fall semester, they should be registered as students. Students that will receive their degrees this summer and are not registered to continue their postgraduate studies, they are not eligible.
– Are IEEE student members with an active subscription.
The summer internships will start within the first 10 days of June and they will last at least 3 months and maximum 6 months. CYTA is offering for this full-time positions 100€ per week. The working hours are 07:00-14:15 with the chance of one shift afternoon depending on the position.
Anyone that is interested for these positions please send before the 15th of May 2017 an email to [email protected].
The email must contain the following information/attachments:
1) Attach this document filled by your details. Please rename the filename by adding your name at the end.
2) Attach a photograph of your IEEE Card (If you are a new member and you still don’t have your card, please write on the email your IEEE number)
3) Attach a certificate of attendance with the starting and expected graduation year (Graduating students should attach their acceptance letter for their future postgraduate studies)
Please note that any applications for these positions after 15 of May will be ignored.