CYTA will offer 5 summer internship positions for undergraduate or postgraduate IEEE student members.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
– By the end of the Spring semester they should have completed their first year of studies.
– During the next Fall semester, they should be registered as students. Students that will receive their degrees this summer and are not registered to continue their postgraduate studies, they are not eligible.
– Are IEEE student members with an active subscription.
Please note that priority will be given to students that did not work at CYTA in the past.
The summer internships will start at June and they will last at least 3 months and maximum 6 months. CYTA is offering for these positions 100€ per week. In case a student has funding for this internship from another source, the amount will be different.
Anyone that is interested for these positions please send before the 24th of April 2018 an email to [email protected].
The email must contain the following information/attachments:
1) Attach this Excel document filled by your details. Please rename the filename by adding your name at the end.
2) Attach a photograph of your IEEE Card (If you are a new member and you still don’t have your card, please write on the email your IEEE number).
3) Attach a certificate of attendance with the starting and expected graduation year (Graduating students should attach their acceptance letter for their future postgraduate studies).
4) Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format.
5) In case you are doing this internship as part of you university curriculum or any other project and/or fund, please send us the details of that program.