We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated IT professional to join our IT department.
The successful applicant will act as a first level point of contact for end users, ensuring the smooth
functioning of IT systems, providing professional technical support and assisting in project delivery to
supplement the maintenance and development of the company’s many varied IT systems.
· Provide onsite and remote first level support to end users
· Assist in the installation of equipment and software
· Monitor applications and infrastructure components
· Perform enhancements and upgrades
· Assist in the implementation of new systems and applications
· Assist in the implementation and operation of IT security processes and tools
· Assist in ad hoc projects upon request
Profile of the ideal candidate:
· University graduate in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
· 1-2 years of experience in an IT support role or systems administration
· Energetic, positive and team player
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-driven, fast learner and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work well under pressure
· Fluent in Greek and English
Remuneration and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates according to
qualifications and experience.
The Abacus package includes a 13th salary, provident fund, medical cover, life insurance, casual
Fridays (with afternoon off), free parking and extensive participation in quality internal and external
We would love to hear from you!
Interested individuals should submit their applications by email to: email@example.com
by Monday 27 November 2023.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.