Cablenet Communication Systems Ltd is offering the following summer internships.
1. NOC SUPPORT ENGINEER – [NOCInterns2018]
- Responsible for the first line support of all production systems, services, networks and follows pre-defined procedures and processes to resolve issues.
- Interact with Cablenet’s Engineers and Technical Support to troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for creating support tickets and escalating issues to appropriate teams for resolution and notifying affected groups about impacting conditions.
- Be an undergraduate university student in Computer Science or related subject
- Very good command of both English and Greek language.
- Excellent communication skills.
2. Junior Software Developer – [SDInterns2018]
- Work closely with Senior Software Developer
- Assist in development and implementation of new software
- Assist in maintenance of existing software
- Work as part of a highly motivated, focused team
- Be an undergraduate university student in Computer Science
- Good knowledge of web technologies and services
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Greek and English, both in writing and verbally
3. Data Analyst – [DAInterns2018]
Undergraduate university student in a Business Intelligence and Data Analysis program with relevant experience in the following fields:
- Statistical analysis models
- Data mining, analytics and visualization
- Web & Social Media Analysis
- SQL, SAS Base, R
- SAS Visual Analytics is considered an advantage
The potential candidates can send their CVs via email at [email protected] with subject reference ‘NOCInterns2018’, ‘SDInterns2018’, ’DAInterns2018’ respectively.