CYTA will offer more internship positions for undergraduate or postgraduate IEEE student members from September 2021 to December 2022.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
– They should have completed their first year of studies.
– During the internship, they should be registered as students.
– Are IEEE student members with an active subscription.
Please note that priority will be given to students that did not work at CYTA in the past.
Anyone interested in these positions, please send before the 16th of October 2021 an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email must contain the following information/attachments:
1) Attach this Excel document filled with your details. Please rename the filename by adding your name at the end.
2) Attach a photograph of your IEEE Card (If you are a new member and you still don’t have your card, please write on the email your IEEE number).
3) Attach a certificate of attendance with the starting and expected graduation year (Graduating students should attach their acceptance letter for their future postgraduate studies).
4) Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format.
5) If you are doing this internship as part of your university curriculum or any other project and/or fund, please send us the details of that program.