CYTA is offering 3 internship positions for Computer Science undergraduate or postgraduate IEEE student members.
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
– During the internship, they should be registered as students (Students that will receive their degrees before the internship period, and are not registered to continue their postgraduate studies, are not eligible).
– Are IEEE student members with an active subscription.
Please note that priority will be given to students that did not work at CYTA in the past.
The summer internships will start on June for 3 months. CYTA is offering for these positions 100€ per 36 work hours (paid monthly). In case a student has funding for this internship from another source, the amount will be different.
Anyone interested in these positions, please send an email to email@example.com.
The email must contain the following information/attachments:
1) Attach this Excel document filled with your details. Please rename the filename by adding your name at the end.
2) Attach a photograph of your IEEE Card (If you are a new member and you still don’t have your card, please write on the email your IEEE number).
3) Attach a certificate of attendance with the starting and expected graduation year (Graduating students should attach their acceptance letter for their future postgraduate studies).
4) Attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format.
5) If you are doing this internship as part of your university curriculum or any other project and/or fund, please send us the details of that program.